If invited, please submit the following proposal materials electronically to Joan Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals should be 2-3 pages in total.
- Your organization’s mission and background
- Statement of need and goals for the project or work to be funded
- Plan for achieving those goals, including timeline and metrics
- Evidence of impact
- Operating budget for the previous two years and current year,
- Resume of Executive Director and key staff overseeing the program to be funded
- Sources of funding for past two years and expected in the next two years
- Organization’s financial statement and audit
- Copy of most recent IRS 501 (c)(3) federal tax exemption letter
Youth Guidance creates and implements school-based programs that enable children to overcome obstacles, focus on their education, and, ultimately, to succeed in school and in life.
TRAILS brings proven mental health strategies to the school setting – helping staff provide the support students need.
Turnaround for Children
Turnaround for Children works with educators to embed an equitable whole-child purpose into our education system.
All grantees must submit a grant report (no more than three pages) at the end of the grant period and an annual meeting or phone call.
For the report, please include a discussion and data related to your accomplishments for the grant period compared to the stated goals, challenges, and lessons learned.